School Outfit Ideas 2019



 Hello beautiful people! In a previous blog post I shared some websites for you guys to shop on for modest back to school outfits (click here to read it). To follow along with that post and to give you guys ideas on what to wear, I am going to be sharing some School Outfit Ideas.

 1. Jumpsuits


 Jumpsuits are such simple yet adorable things to wear to school! I love them especially for those mornings when you're in a huge rush and you don't know what to wear. I try to lay out my outfits the night before, but in reality that doesn't always happen. So jumpsuits are a great option! They should also be appropriate enough to match your dress code. The one I'm wearing in the pictures above is from Walmart in case you're curious!

 2. Cardigans


 Cardigans! The perfect things to wear to school as transition pieces into fall. Cardigans are so comfortable and cozy, and they are super fun to style! You can wear them with t-shirts and shorts like I did, or you can wear them with dresses, jeans and tees, tanks and jeans, and so on! The possibilities are endless. So get yourself a stash of cardigans for the schol year! My favorite places to get cardigans are thrift stores. The cardigan I am wearing in the pictures above is from Lularoe!


 3. Skirts


 Skirts are so fun to style! Obviously you would need to get skirts that are long enough for your school dresscode, but they are great staple pieces. You can dress them up or down, and one of my favorite ways to wear them, especially to school, is with t-shirts and sneakers! The skirts I wore above are thrifted, by the way!


4. Comfy


Okay, let's be real for a minute. It's not everyday that we want to dress up and look cute. So, sweatshirts are the answer! Depending on how you style them, you can actually look super put together while being comfy! What could be better than that? In the pictures above I wore a sweatshirt from Elevate Apperal, paired with black leggings, a cute headband, and sneakers. 


 So, those are the outfit ideas I have for you guys! I really hope this gives you inspiration on what to wear to school. Have an amazing week!

Comments

Popular Posts