Get to Know Me!



Hello everyone! My name is Camden Paige. I am 14 years old, and I have passion inside of me. Passion to follow God and honor Him in all I do. Passion to spread kindness and light throughout the world. Passion to make this world a better place. I love SO many things. Photography, music, singing. I am a ballet and contemporary dancer. I make YouTube videos, I blog, and I am a small influencer on Instagram! When I love something, I get this feeling that rises inside of me, and I can't just sit around and do nothing. I have to do what I love, and I have to use the talents God gave me for His glory. That is why I'm here. Right now. To share God's light for everyone to see. To use my love for writing. To share my passion. 

 I am 1 of 5 children, one of which is adopted. I am so thankful for the blessing God gave me to have siblings, and to have loving parents who honor Him in everything they do. They are my biggest role models, and I aspire to set an example for others who watch my videos, like my Instagram posts, and read my blogs, just as they do. I have 4 brothers, and I am the only girl. Logan is my older brother, and he is 19 years old. He moved out and has a family of his own. I am so proud of the amazing father he is! His daughter Layken made me an Aunt, and I adore her. Next is Graden, who is 10, almost 11. He is such a unique and amazing child. So smart, funny, and loving. He is on the spectrum which brings up some challenges, but I would have it no other way. He is perfect just the way God made him! Then we have Hudson, my 6, almost 7 year old brother. He is sweet, fun, smart, and talented! He is super great at sports, and has the desire to start parkour. Last but not least is my baby brother Nolan. We adopted him a few months ago, and let me tell you, that was one of the best days of my life. Nolan is 16 months old, and you can always count on him to make you smile. So sweet and precious, with his charming blue eyes, you would want to cuddle with him all day. (He LOVES cuddling!)

 I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post and getting to know more about me. Life is such a gift, and I want to share that with all of you. God has a purpose for each and every one of us. He's preparing us for the things He's prepared for us!

Comments

  1. HEY GIRL!! ITS VICTORIA:) I LOVE THISSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. already love this!! love the positive influence that you are making in social media!! it's really incredible that you use your platform to spread the word of God :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw this is Shiloh Gabrielle lol it published saying unknown

      Delete
    2. Aww thank you! I'm so glad that what it is I am aiming for, people see!

      Delete
  3. I love this and also I was wondering what’s your aesthetic and can you give me the link to you lock screen and wallpaper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts