4 Different Ways To Style Bandanas in Your Hair





 Hello beautiful people! Today I am going to be sharing four of my favorite ways to style bandanas (in your hair!) with you guys. These hairstyles are super simple, and they add a super adorable touch to any outfit!



1. Simple Headband


This is a super easy, quick, and simple look! You could do this hairstyle with straight, wavy, or curly hair; any type would look great! All you do for this one is roll up your bandana after lying it in a diamond-like shape on a flat surface, wrap it around your head, and secure it with a cute bow on top! I decided to pull out some hair in front of the headband to frame my face, but you can do whatever you'd like.


2. Messy Low Bun

This next hairstyle is perfect for those days when you want an effortless, yet beautiful look! The first thing you'll want to do for this one is gather your hair at the base of your head, and tie it into a messy bun. Using the same rolling method as the previous hairstyle, prepare your bandana and wrap it around your bun, then secure it with a knot or bow. Finally, you can pull out some hairs to frame your face like I did, and you're done! This is so simple, but it leaves you looking very put together!


3. Half Up Half Down

I absolutely love the special touch this next way to style your bandanas give to your outfits! To achieve this look, starting from somewhere around the tops of your ears, pull your hair back and up into a little ponytail. Secure it with a hair tie and wrap your bandana around it. To create more of a messy look, loosen the ponytail a bit and pull out a few hairs. You should be left with something like the pictures above!


4. Messy Top Knot


The final hairstyle I will be sharing with you guys today is definitely my favorite! I wear my hair in a messy bun/top knot almost daily (It's my go-to!) so I am super excited to share this adorable way to use a bandana in the process! The key to achieving the messy look here is to not try too hard. It's okay if there are a few lumps or fly aways, because it all adds to the finished look! So, pull your hair up into a high pony tail, then twist the group of hair, and wrap it around, creating a bun shape. Make sure you secure it, and to finish it off wrap your bandana around (you my have to twice depending on the size of your bun) and tie it in a cute bow!



 Okay guys! There are my ideas for different ways you can utilize bandanas while doing your hair. I really hope you like all of the hairstyles, and let me know in the comments which one is your favorite!

Comments

Popular Posts